Saturday, July 7, 2012

Vivid Opera House, the 8th Wonder of the World

        Of course, we know a lot about the well-known seven constructions in the world, but I have just found the eighth one – the Vivid Opera House.  Its beauty, greatness and unique are no less than those seven wonders!
         If I talk about the Opera House, I’m sure everybody will think of the triangular, curved, white roof.  It’s one of the famous places in Sydney.  But it’s not just the simple one as you have heard.  This time it becomes live! That is why they call it “vivid.”  First step I took to this place, I was dazzled by a millions of people, the brilliant and colorful lights.  You have to walk a long way to get close to the Opera House, but don’t be afraid that you will be bored because there are tons of the fantastic shows along two sides of the street waiting for you. 




Along the way, while I was wandering and taking photos of this magic night, I saw the huge colorful fish cars on my left.  They were very bright and they could be driven.  Their funny look was very attractive among kids there.  The another side, they had a garden.  Those fake flowers were made from special plastics and glow in the dark.  They were like the fireworks.  What a beautiful! 



Finally! I brought myself to the Opera House, standing in front of it, and being amazed.  Do you believe that I have watched a movie on the Opera House's roof!? It’s true! Imagine that you are in the cinema and watch a movie from the projector.  The movie I was watching was the same but it was thousand times enormous!  I could see the movement very clear.  The music, the sound, and the image were absolutely perfect and lively.

Not enough, the opposite side of the Opera House was the art museum building.  It was another interesting highlight of this festival.  We could see the animation on the building as well.








This one was more colorful and pretty.  I think we can’t see this festival often.  They will hold it around May every year. 
You can go to see the seven wonders whenever you want, but you can see this Vivid Opera House just "once of the year!" What are you waiting for? Go and check it out!




5 comments:

  1. Sound interesting!
    I'll take my family there someday :D
    How much for that trip anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really beautiful and unique !!
    i love the second picture, i think i should go there someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there once when I was a kid, but it doesn't look colorful like this!
    After reading your post, I wish I can go back there again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place! I love those fake flowers, they're wonderful. :)
    Anyway, you said this festival happen once a year. I want to know that the festival will look the same every year or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for writing this blog! It's very useful for me.
    I've also heard that amazing place from my aussie friend.
    I'd like to visit once I get a lot of money :D

    ReplyDelete