Sunday, July 15, 2012


Are you looking for a great place to chill out at night? I have a place to recommend




         The first place that pops up in my head is Route 66.  I believe that many people have heard about this place.  It is very well-known night club in Thailand.  Not only teenagers but also adults go to party there, and it is not only popular among Thai people but also tourists.  Even though I have gone there a few times, I really like it. 




   
         There are two zones in the club – live and hip hop zones.  Live zone is Thai music.  There are famous Thai singers perform on stage every night.  Another zone is hip hop.  I think everybody can imagine it.  It is my favorite zone where people come to enjoy and dance like crazy.  For anybody who is allergic to smoke, there is indoor area with the air conditioner.  Or if anybody wants to have more space to dance, meet new friends, have a short talk with people, go to the outdoor area.  These two areas are close to each other. 

They also have DJs to turn on music and control the music player on stage.  The DJs are female and male, but almost of them are Thai male.  Different DJs, different style of music, but the main concept is hip hop and dance.  About the beverage, I think it is not expensive much.  There are various kinds of drink – cocktail, wine, beer, soda, and so on.  For me, I’m not a drinker, so I usually choose less alcohol or cocktail.  More than this, the entry is free for Thai people. 




So, don’t waste your time. 
Go get your dress and make up
Shake your soul out there!



7 comments:

  1. This place call club right ? (what's different between pub and club ? )

    Actually, I have never go to the pub before because my parents spoiled me how danger it is. Now, I can't denied that is place look amazing and I guess I have to get my dress and put on my make up and go to this place before it's too late !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!Im not sure what the difference between pub n club, i think club has music, dancefloor, alcohol but pub is just drinking, small place xP ,,,and i recommend u to check this place out ! :D

      Delete
  2. This place is cool. I want to go there, haha. But, I think drinks in here are kinda expensive compare with other places right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there many times and enjoyed a lot of things there, but too many perverts :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to go there but you forgot to mention one thing...... location. Where is this place? As a reader I'd like to know.
    Also how much do foreigners pay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... sure, you really don't want to go there.

      Delete
  5. I think, it's too expensive for me ahh but i really love the atmosphere there.

    ReplyDelete