Saturday, July 7, 2012


Benefits and Uses of Baby Oil

                As you know the main benefit of baby oil is for skin, but in fact there are much more than just skin.  I was very surprised after discovering its benefits.  It can be applied to all over body from head to toe.  Of course after I knew its benefits (from my sister and magazine) I followed it.  And the result was quite satisfying.  The best thing is I save more money, so let’s see the benefits of baby oil.

For hair:  I use it before and after shampoo on my hair.  The baby oil makes my hair become soft and shine.  And it also prevents split-ended hair. 

For face:  Baby oil can be used as makeup remover.  Just apply it onto cotton wool and wipe over face, the makeup will all be gone.  Besides, the baby oil also prevents wrinkle because it maintains skin’s moisture.  It’s very helpful.

For lips:  Sometimes I applied baby oil onto my lips to increase moisture and prevent chapped lips particularly in cold weather.

For skin:  I sometimes use baby oil after step out from shower immediately before dry off.  It moisturizes and softens skin better than lotion.

For nail & toenail:  I rarely paint my nails, but I do sometimes.  After removing nail polish I would coat baby oil onto my nails for nourishing.

For relaxation:  I use baby oil with spa salt to scrub my skin especially on dry spots like elbows and knees.  And it can also be used as massage oil instead of aromatic oil.

Special Tricks
  • Take off a stuck ring by using baby oil as lubricator
  • Remove stickers from objects by dabbing a small amount of baby oil around stickers and let it soak into the stickers then peel them off   
  • Remove plaster easily with less pain for hairy arm and leg by rubbing some baby oil around the plaster



            
Now you see there are various benefits of baby oil, so let’s get one for yourself. 

6 comments:

  1. I like the one about removing plasters from hairy skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby oil is useful. I only know that it can use to remove makeup.
    So it will be good if you have one in your purse, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite sure that this post would be useful to many people who wants to moisturize their skin without using lotion, cream or anything make them feel sticky. Another thing i like on this post, I like the pictures that you attached. they looked nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just know that Baby oil has many ways to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! This baby oil is more useful than I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very useful but I'm allergic to it. ;(

    ReplyDelete