Sunday, August 19, 2012

What the Flick?!







Welcome back everyone to my film review! After the hard mid-term tests weeks, I think you all might do not want to read the serious and boring stuff, so I will begin with a film that I think it is quite funny in some particular ways…. I brought you “Battleship”

Like they said, “Simple is the best”, though this film is simple but it is not the best at all. The plot of this film is completely very easy and old-fashion. I will tell you in brief, at the American and Japanese navy training day there is an alien attack, then a guy who uses to be a sucker turned to be a hero and. . . Guess what . . . He saved the world!!!. . . The End.


After I came out from the cinema, I talked to myself ”What a waste of money” I just watched the alien that have two arms, two legs, and one head like human! They are alien from other planet; they should be more unlike us. This is very funny. Moreover, why does it have to be navy fighting with alien? This question just popped up in my mind after watching this film. Obviously, I think the answer is they just want to show off their powerful navy, that’s it.  Also, why Japan? Of course it is because Japan is America’s good friend, this is a bit political.  In addition, this is Rihanna’s film debut…so what?

 
All in all, Battleship is quite not impressive for me, it was entertaining without actually being any good, that is all I got.



 Here is Battleship's official trailer. . .






The End




5 comments:

  1. ha ha ha I can imagine your face expression while reading this review. Luckily I din't go to watch it becuse at first I saw the band announcement on TV I think it's such a plain movie plot, amyway I was surprised by knowing that Rihanna play in this movie. lol I don't think she will be continue her roll as an actor for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this movie is big but small.
    It seemed very big about all the action scenes, but gave less value to audiences.
    What I like in this movie is Max, an ex-navy, he has a spirit. And I hate it when his brother was dead. Oh, he was such a charming character!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come here to say that Max is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Hollywood really need to get some new plot for action movies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already watch this one. It's a good one, but as Kamoljit334 said.
    Hollywood should really get a new plot though!
    :)

    ReplyDelete