Saturday, August 25, 2012



"AsiaTique" Brandnew Shopping Place
 
Hi guys ! Today I have a new place to share with you.  It has just opened recently and I have chance to visit.  Have you ever heard “AsiaTique?”  Yeah, I’m going to talk about this place.  
 

     

      
            Last Friday I went to AsiaTique with friends, and it was awesome ! It is a night market and opens since the evening till the night.  This place is built as an outdoor market and located near Chaopraya river.  You can see the unique buildings.  Many of them are built from blocks.  There are many shops like clothes, accessories, souvenir, and different kinds of restaurants.  In my opinion, I feel like the stuff at AsiaTique are similar with JJ market, but the place is decorated more beautiful and interesting. 
 
And because it is a night market, the atmosphere, the illuminations make this place very wonderful and
attractive.
 

            I think AsiaTique is a place of all age of people – kids, teenagers, or adults.  Most of teenagers will go to buy some stuff, and it is like a new meeting place of them.  Adults usually go to the restaurant and have a drink.  So, it is a good place for everybody to chill out. If you are interested to go there, it is very easy.  You can go to Taksin train station and then you have to get on ferry to the destination.  It takes about 5-10 minutes on the ferry.  On the way, you can enjoy the view of Chaopraya river at late evening and a lot of different ferries.
 
           This was the first time I travelled by a very big ferry, and it was exciting.  Moreover, it is free ! You don’t need to pay for it, but one thing I want to tell you is be careful while standing on the ferry.  The water is very rapid.  Anyway, it is worth going.  AsiaTique gives you a different feel from other markets.  You should explore yourself ! A picture is worth a thousand words !! Have fun !!
 
 





2 comments:

  1. I went there.
    Love this place.
    Most of the stuff that selling there are lovely.
    I really like the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never been there before but this review made me want to go!
    I have to find time to go there soon !!

    ReplyDelete