Saturday, August 25, 2012


“Bon Appétit”
 



Bonjour! My pals” Last week, I presented you guys the film you should avoid, but this week I prepared you the film that will make your mouth watering while you guys are watching it. With the beautiful soundtracks, great actress, “Meryl Streep”, and pleasant sceneries of Paris combine with good story that based on two real stories of Julia Child (Celebrity Chef), starred by Meryl Streep and Julie Powell, simple woman in New York. This film can easily stands on my favorite film, guaranteed by winning Golden Globe Awards in Best Actress of Motion Picture Musical or Comedy and nominated for Academy Awards in Best Actress too.

I think this film be successful because it is a real story and can inspire people through both Julie and Julia's life. Julie Powell is a simple woman who bored of her job, a call center officer, and wants to challenge her life. One day she comes up with an idea of writing a blog (like what we are doing…) with a challenge of cooking all 524 recipes in Julia Child’s cookbook in 365 days!



Throughout this film, it contrasts Julia Child’s life of cooking between Julie Powell’s life of cooking in the different time period. The way Julie Powell cooks Child’s recipes in the apartment with lack of kitchen utensil and the way Julia Child starts learning cooking in that period can really present the fascination in French cuisine and totally make me hungry.







Anyone who is the food lover will definitely loves this film, but if you are not the food lover, you may change your mind and maybe want to start cooking somehow. Also, Your blog will maybe change your life someday….Who knows?!



Here is the trailer of this film…



 Finale


6 comments:

  1. I loveeeeee this movie.
    I feel hungry every time I watched it.
    Really want to be able to cook like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!Movies about cooking it to die for!
    I love this movie and I can watch it a million times!
    I WANNA BE A CHEF SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this film makes me start to cook too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This movie has it all, girl! Julia Child will always be an idol for me. She's funny, brilliant, and most of all a damn great Cook!
    Have you watch her show? If not, you really should! And for this movie, don't get me starting about the casts, Meryl Streep, Amy Adams, and Stanley Tucci! They are flawless human beings!!!! There is nothing I don't like about this movie. The movie really makes you fall in love with cooking, with Paris, with all the characters. Sigh~ I love this movie so much.

    This week you really got me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! thank you so muchhhhh 4 ur compliment!!! ><
      u really have a passion for movie, girl!!!
      .
      .
      .
      FYI next week, I'm still maybe in France or food....stay tune! :D

      Delete