Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Let’s Count the Calories!!

Have you ever count calories of what you eat? For people who want to lose weight like me, counting calories is an interesting way.  I have tried to lose my weight for years. I tried many ways, some ways worked but some ways not. And good shape had not stayed long because I love eating, so the fat came back to me. That was very bad. Last month I watched a video clip of an actor who can lose he weight for about 30 kilograms in 3 months with no diet pills. He talks about how he loses his weight, and that inspires me. Here’s the clip….

watch more at http://goodshape.spokedark.tv/  

He says if you want to lose weight, you must eat less than your body needs. And your body will burn your fat for energy.  The way he loses his weight is counting calories. The standard of people should not exceed 2000 calories per day, so he set up his plan to consume only 500 calories per day to lose weight.  And the last two months he had weight loss from 88 kg to 66 kg! He’s very ambitious. And it is an inspiration for me. I started to do like him, but I found that it’s very hard to do so, especially in workdays. Eating only 500 calories made me thinking of food all the time, so I decided to change a little bit. I do not consume more than 1000 calories per day. It is a bit easier. And my weight is getting down a little bit. I set my gold to do this for 4-5 months or until I reach my target weight. I wish I will achieve it someday.

If you are looking for a way to lose weight, this is the way you should try. J
   

2 comments:

  1. It's hard for me, but I'll try to adapt it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...oh this is great! But i think 500 Cal. per day might not be enough for our body. I like your idea of changing it to 1000 Cal per day, that would be easier for everyone.

    ReplyDelete