Sunday, September 9, 2012



SWU Albino Alligators Found!




Last August 19th  a student of Srinakharinwirot University, Nakhonnayok, found albino alligators around the circular field in front of the university for the first time.

The student said, “I saw a white alligator for the first time when I was riding in the university in the evening. It was very big approximately 3 meters, and it’s white all over the body. I thought it was just an old made up story, but it’s not because I saw it by myself.”

After founding the first alligator, another student also found a smaller white alligator. This one is around 2 meters female, which is assumed they are a couple.

Srinakharinwirot University would open the front site of the university publicly for any people who want to see these rare alligators for free. And the university also is planning to extend this animal specie to prevent extinction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment