Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brand New Gum Released.

 

 

Gum,help to speak several languages as you wish, is released in the website of Lottigum, a famous bubblegum factory.


The gum was a product that the Lottigum factory collaborate with Biotic Scientists and linguisticians to make this master piece.

" It is the most fabulous success that we have done since I set up Lotti factory.   I can't deny that I am not proud of it" Lottigum factory's owner claim

The wonderful gum is look similar to usual gum wrapped with various countries flags. Specially, It is not only contains the languages of those countries, but it also contains the accent of each countries.

"I has been studied English for 20 years. However, I can't speak fluently. When I heard the news about this brand new gum. I decided to order it online. The result stun me much. I could speak very well with American accent I chose on the box " Miss Meena said

"Although, Those gum could help people to speak any language excellently, people do not actually learn  how to speak well. They just think and speak with their own languages and some chemical matters in the gum will react on people's lynx." said the owner.

This special gum is available, cost 40,000 bath a box, on Lottigum website that you can order 24 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment